I rebuilt my brother's web site using Joomla 1.5 to gain some experience with the CMS.
After starting my first full-time software development job last week, I found myself in need of a solution that would let me edit files directly on a development server. The folks at Panic convinced me to part with 99 of my hard earned dollars and I was not disappointed.
Coda has the ability to display online reference manuals as searchable "books". The feature is nice, but I felt as though it would be more useful to have locally stored books that could be referenced when offline.
I wrote a simple php page that greps through the html files within Coda's "books" and displays the results ordered by the number times the search term appears.
I like to read Twitter via Google Reader, but this has some drawbacks, so I wrote a bridge in PHP to make everything nicer.
Despite conflicting opinions on how to use Twitter, my OCD makes it very difficult not to read each and every toot that comes my way.
By the power of regex I have corrected the behavior of Twitterfeed when handling multiple links in a single tweet. Usernames prefixed by @ are also now made into links.
I changed the name of Twitterfeed to GTweet and added avatars to the feed.
GTweet went live last night. Start reading Twitter in Google Reader today!
I (hopefully) fixed some text-encoding issues with GTweet.
After a wonderful and relaxing trip to Greece, I returned to a flurry of e-mails warning me that GTweet is down.
GTweet Beta 2 is now live. Please visit gtweet.net to re-make your GTweet URLs.
Slower-than-I'd-like response times prompted me to implement OAuth in GTweet.