I like to read Twitter via Google Reader, but this has some drawbacks, so I wrote a bridge in PHP to make everything nicer.
Despite conflicting opinions on how to use Twitter, my OCD makes it very difficult not to read each and every toot that comes my way.
By the power of regex I have corrected the behavior of Twitterfeed when handling multiple links in a single tweet. Usernames prefixed by @ are also now made into links.
I re-published some old code that I wrote as a college sophomore when Google Analytics revealed people still looking for it.
I changed the name of Twitterfeed to GTweet and added avatars to the feed.
GTweet went live last night. Start reading Twitter in Google Reader today!
I (hopefully) fixed some text-encoding issues with GTweet.
After a wonderful and relaxing trip to Greece, I returned to a flurry of e-mails warning me that GTweet is down.
GTweet Beta 2 is now live. Please visit gtweet.net to re-make your GTweet URLs.
Slower-than-I'd-like response times prompted me to implement OAuth in GTweet.
I really wanted an easy way to insert phone numbers (or other contact information) as plain text into an SMS message for near universal compatibility.
My love for Coda knows no bounds. Except maybe the bounds of the tab bar.